Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ponderings #56

Dear fellow travelers,
  What a treasure you are to me.  Thank you for being you!!
 
   Lately I have been feeling a little overwhelmed,  my plate runneth over--filled.
And then a friend said,  "It's choice!!"   But I have to do such and such!!!
But then do I really!!  Is there another way to do it, or could I rearrange whatever the schedule is,  could I eliminate something,  do it another way??  break the routine that gets a little too routine at times.....
 
  "WANT TO"  is a better, more comfortable reason to do something, than "HAVE TO"
I have been focusing on "Choice".  I have actually eliminated a few things and feel I am more in the flow.  I am functioning from the "Want to" shift of thought lately and it really does feel better.
 
  But you may be saying--I HAVE to work.....I HAVE to.... whatever it is...
 
  But wouldn't it feel better to shift the thinking to I Want to ....whatever it is...
It's not being a Victim of circumstances...Its Being and becomes... A Winner...
I Want to....is empowering....
 
Its works for me...
 
Choice....choose wisely...
 
Just pondering on WANT
 
 
Rev  Linda Patton  ENTC

 

No comments:

Post a Comment